8/11/2013

New friend

Today when I went to Boudhanath, the famous Buddhist stupa (see the photo above), I got company with a dog I don't even know.
I think he lives in a neighbor street and I was surprised he followed me all the way, stayed in the shop while I took lots of photos of prayer malas and walked me home.
I know he isn't trying to be my friend for real, I'm his only way to be close to Angel. Since he is small and not very aggressive like the big boys he isn't even getting close to her.
Whenever I gave him a second of attention he jumped my leg, but in between he just lay on the floor waiting for me.
I named him Tjabo, since I believe we are all entitled to a name.
Here in Nepal it's even common not to name the children until they start school and have to register. Then the kids are about 2 years old.
Very strange for us that named Leya already when she was in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment