8/15/2013

Alibaba

Alibaba is a marketplace on internet and I've wished to get a gold membership for years, but it has been to expensive.
Normally they charge 3000 USD (almost 20 000 SEK), but this year they offered a membership for 300 USD (almost 2000 SEK), so I convinced Nicholas that we should try it for one year.
After one week I had the money back, so even Nicholas thinks it's a good idea nowadays.
It's a Chinese marketplace for sellers and buyers, but now it has spread all over the world.
The most annoying thing are all the scam companies claming they want to order huge quantities. I can't believe they passed the verifications. For us it took weeks of documents and phone calls before they accepted our application. For the last few weeks and many weeks to come I'm gathering photos and prices of everything we sell from here. Hard, but fun work!
Check out our Alibaba website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment