8/29/2013

Ghost movie

Every parent's nightmare is when your kid watches a horror movie and can't sleep because they hear ghosts clapping hands.
Yesterday this less pleasant situation happened to us.
When we went out for dinner Leya was staying with her big sisters downstairs. Apparently not everyone has the ability to understand that a 6 year old gets terrified from watching a scary movie.
For the first time in almost seven years Leya couldn't sleep even though I tried everything to make her think about something else, something fun and happy.
When it was 3 in the morning I was completely exhausted from sitting up in the bed, listening to our ghosts clapping hands in the livingroom.
This morning Leya woke up and said "Mamma, I was crazy last night. I'm so sorry! I will never watch a scary movie again."
Who can not love this young lady who now is sound asleep next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment