8/12/2013

Charlie

Today a different dog followed me all the way to Boudhanath.
The shop owner that I also visited yesterday with the little Tjabo, couldn't believe his eyes when I came with another dog today.
Since I have followers I could call me a guru. It's sad they don't have any money to give me. Haha!
This dog was big and sometimes difficult to fight of my leg. If I gave him a glance he would whimper like a girl for 10 minutes.
It's embarrassing having a dog putting his nose up your private parts and following you around like a tail. Especially if it's not your dog.
I pray to god Angel's period is over soon. We can't go outside. As soon as we open the gate up to ten male dogs are fighting and trying to get in. It's like a war zone.
Our landlords have put buckets of water inside the gate, so we can through water on them when we have to go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment