8/28/2013

Menu

Both here and in India you can find the most hilarious menus.
Nicholas and I went to Boudhanath to have a romantic dinner tonight. Less romance and more laughter and nausea is the conclusion.
Why did we insist on trying a new restaurant? Sometimes the sense of adventure takes over and it's just plain stupid.
I ordered Mecican food and they had put the beans in a mixer so it looked like a grey, soggy mass. I like to eat with my eyes and this was uneatable since it was so spicy that smoke was coming out from my ears.
So help me God, but when I end up with no teeth please make sure I can't see what I'm eating. Take the taste buds while you're still on it, God.
So that was the less romance and more nausea.
The menu was the restaurant's save. It gave us a few laughter.
How about beef rum steak or peeper fillet?
Moving on to veg snacks:
How about Ham parsley, meat balls and chicken drumstick?
You found them at the non-veg side too. Cheaper!
This is my favorite:
Fish in chips. How is that possible? Hard work to put the fish inside the chips.
Fish ball is hilarious if you are in the right mood.
And for dessert:
Banana filter and special profile rotes? Please give me a clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment