4/01/2014

Infection

For the last week I've had a nasty infection in my face.
It started with a pimple in my nose and spread to the lip and left cheek.
It was so painful! I couldn't sleep at night and had no apetite.
First I went to the local pharmacy for antibiotics, but it didn't help so I went to a local hospital, but the aggressive antibiotics I got there didn't help either.
Finally I went to a hospital we know is good and knows how to handle international insurances and there I got three different anitbiotics intravenously, at the same time, for two days.
Then the infection finally gave up.
I came home yesterday and are still eating medicine.
Today I'm going on a check up and we hope everything is fine because we are going on vacation to Pokhara tomorrow.
After this painful experience I just have to warn you about squezing pimples in the nose area.

No comments:

Post a Comment