1/04/2014

Lice

There are few things in the world I hate. I try not to hate, since it's a very destructive way of living, but I can't help myself when it comes to lice (löss).
I truly, from the bottom of my heart, hate lice!
Today Leya and I spent 4 hours in the cold bathroom. I looked through her hair almost hair by hair to catch all, very fast hiding lice and their disgusting gluey eggs.
Tomorrow Leya will take a shower with lice shampoo, that for some reason is completely natural. If it was up to me I'd shower her in some kind of poison. Just kidding! (Or not).
Then I have to keep checking her hair for several days. We have tried to find someone who could do this for us, but that person, or should I say woman, has to be skilled at the picking technique and I'm surely not.

1 comment:

  1. I'm experienced in the picking technique and would surely help you out if we lived close by, but alas! we live in different continents. Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete