1/31/2012

Yesterday

Yesterday I was so tired emotionally.
I am a warrior and I can't accept wrongdoings made by people that have power, but are less human beings than any animal walking on this earth.
Our worker B., asked me not to act, since it would give him more problems and since I respect him a lot, I stayed silent. Even if it was against my nature and all I believe in.
They apparently knew I was on the way since they moved the appointment to today and I had a message from the police on my email, asking if I wanted to make a complaint.
My answer was that I couldn't make a complaint since I feared that B.'s life would be in danger. No reply to that.

But! There are Angels walking on this earth. A man who has two shops in Main Bazar came to B.'s rescue in prison, gave him a job, when he is not working for us, and a place to stay.
This Angel, Mr O., didn't know our worker personally, but he is now protecting B. and we don't have to worry about his safety anymore.
Thank you God!

Leya, dressed in the colors of India orange, green and white, got attention even from tourists who wanted to take her photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment