10/03/2011

Two months

Today we went to the Indian Embassy again and I humiliated myself to some cold hearted Indians.
There is a rule that you have to stay out of India for two months when you extend your Visa, but I thought that we could talk to someone sensible enough that understands that we are providing Indians work and that we are determent to live in India permanent.
If we had been a liability to the society I would have understood their attitude, but we are doing what ever we can to be a part of the community.

Today we are completely devastated and I'm so worried about our dog Angel that has to spend two months in a shelter.

Please if someone of you reading this has any idea of how we can solve this situation, please email me at nero@ilmaofsweden.se.

No comments:

Post a Comment