9/29/2009

My life part 3

My father grew up in an apartment in Örebro with his parents Carl-Ivar and Greta and his older siblings Monika and Lars-Ivar.
His childhood was tough in another aspect than my mothers.
My granfather was a director running a successful typwriter business. He was a hard man that used to beat them and be unfaithful to my grandmother.
He left the family when my father was about 8 years old and moved to Gothenburg where he started a new family.
My granmother was a bitter and smothering mother, still is today 97 years old, so the children left the home as soon as they could.
My father grew up wanted to be a farmer so he began in the same class as my mother.
Mom was one of two girls in the class and my father was the only boy without his own farm ...

This wasn't mom's farm, but it would have been cool if it had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment